Business Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyers
How Insolvency Lawyers Can Help You
Every business and enterprise can face commercial stress and difficulty, whether through rapid market changes, increased competition, insolvent customers, internal disputes, falling revenue, unanticipated taxation liabilities, or a change in a banking relationship. When these situations arise, you need the right expertise and experience to manage the business turnaround, restructuring or insolvency process and guide you through the other side.
Our insolvency and debt recovery lawyers possess a deep understanding of this ever-changing area and practice in all aspects of personal and corporate insolvency law. We provide independent, cost-effective and practical advice to companies and individuals in distress or manage the process to recover money you’re owed. We will work closely with your chosen advisors or we can assist in assembling a team of insolvency and finance professionals to help you through this journey.
We also assist liquidators, administrators and insolvency trustees facing the myriad of day-to-day challenges. Whether it be disgruntled creditors and directors; hostile action to challenge your appointment; or complex action against related parties, we will deliver fast and practical advice backed by our deep expertise and technical knowledge.
We can assist entities, insolvency practitioners and individuals with:
- Director duties advice and representation;
- PPSR advice and asset sales;
- Advice on insolvent trading and transactions;
- Deeds of company arrangement and creditors trusts;
- Voluntary administrations and restructuring;
- Appointment of receivers and managers;
- Australian Tax Office directors’ notices;
- Debt recovery and statutory demands;
- Court applications including setting aside Statutory Demands, Winding Up applications and creditor petitions;
- Employment law advice; and
- Dispute resolution.
Our highly experienced team of Business Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyers can help you navigate through the process for a successful outcome. Call us today on (08) 9322 1966 for a chat about your situation.
*This is general information only, and does not constitute specific legal advice. Please consult one of our experienced Legal Team for specific advice relevant to your situation.