To celebrate Law Week, HHG Legal Group will be running a special series of Free Legal Assistance Clinics. Short, sharp and free of charge these appointments are run by award-winning lawyers across WA.
Monday, 14th May
- Mandurah office (4-5pm) – Criminal Law Free Legal Assistance Clinic with Senior Criminal Lawyer Siobhan Nims
Tuesday, 15th May
- Mandurah office (4-5pm) – Family Law Free Legal Assistance Clinic with Associate, Amy James
Wednesday, 16th May
- Mandurah office (4-5pm) – Wills and Estate Free Legal Assistance Clinic with Solicitor, Nia Lumley
- West Perth office (4-6pm) – Weekly Legal Assistance Clinic running as per normal
- Albany office (4-6pm) – Weekly Legal Assistance Clinic running as per normal
Thursday, 17th May
- Mandurah office (4-5pm) – Family Law/Wills and Estates Free Legal Assistance Clinics with Associates, Caroline Teo and Lucy Ferreira
Lawyers at the HHG Giving Back Free Legal Clinic can answer your queries about any and all areas of law, including binding financial agreements, divorce, restraining orders, criminal law, traffic law and extraordinary driver’s licences. It is important to bring all relevant documents to your appointment, such as:
- court documents;
- receipts or invoices;
- contracts or agreements;
- criminal records; and/or
- prosecution notices.
You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to your appointment for support. Your contact with the clinic is confidential. This means that the solicitors must not discuss your legal issues with any other person without your permission to do so. We offer assistance on a ‘one off’ basis and your attendance does not create a solicitor – client relationship.
Clinics are by appointment only. To book, phone 1800 609 945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.