Buying and selling your home is one of the most significant events of a person’s life. Our Conveyancing Lawyers have been privileged to act for many clients in their conveyancing and settlement transactions.
Property Settlement Lawyers in Western Australia requires a deep knowledge of settlement practices and procedures and the often complex registration requirements of our titles registry, Landgate.
Our experience is so valued that in recent times we acted as an appointed panel member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers WA. In this appointment we advised member settlement agents in a range of transactions. We continue to regularly advise AICWA member conveyancers and their clients.
Our team of Perth Conveyancers act for both seller and buyers of real estate and provide accurate and timely settlement services for property settlements involving CBD buildings, shopping centres, strata developments, rural property and broad acre subdivisions.
Contact Our Conveyancing Lawyers
If you’re in need of some expert advice on your next property or home, our experienced team of Conveyancing Lawyers can help you navigate through the settlement process for a successful outcome. Call today for a chat and advice on your situation.
- Preparing contracts of sale by offer and acceptance incorporating special conditions as applicable;
- searching land titles and dealings in the records of Landgate and searching for encumbrances including caveats against any of those dealings;
- searching and inquiring at other Government offices and at the offices of statutory authorities and local governments, and obtaining certificates in respect of records, plans and policies and making inquiries with respect to adjustment of rates, taxes and other outgoings of a periodical nature;
- preparing a settlement statements and an authority for the payment or receipt of moneys in respect of the transaction involved in a settlement;
- arranging the payment of duty imposed under the Duties Act 2008 , and any other fees on documents in respect of the real estate transaction;
- arranging and attending on settlement, including exchanging documents and receiving and disbursing moneys to effect the settlement;
- lodging documents and providing certifications required with Landgate or other Government offices or the offices of statutory authorities for registration;
- reporting on the progress of the settlement to our client.