Alice Tangney | Wills, Estates & Succession Planning | Paralegal
Alice Tangney is a Paralegal at HHG Legal Group.
Alice has been working in the legal services industry for over 25 years. Her experience has been gained from working primarily within deceased estates, such as:
- Preparation of Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Investigating deceased estates to gather and compile financial information to enable the preparation for statements of assets and liabilities
- Drafting Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Directives, and Enduring Powers of Guardianship
- Assistance with Landgate transactions including Transfers of Land, Survivorship Applications, Transmission Applications, and Applications for Lost Titles
- Researching Births, Deaths, and Marriages
Alice is a reliable and loyal team member who handles clients and their information in a confidential and sensitive manner.