At HHG Legal Group, we are aware that our reputation will only ever be as good as the people behind us. That is why any solicitor wishing to join our team is carefully scrutinised and tested before being made an offer of employment. Our team members need to show outstanding legal ability as well as demonstrate the communication, interpersonal and professional skills necessary to meet our standards of integrity, dedication and client satisfaction.
If you like the challenge of meeting high standards, we’d like to hear from you!
These six key values are upheld by all staff and define us as an organisation.
- Teamwork. We are committed to establishing and maintaining collaborative, supportive teams with our colleagues and with our clients. We also encourage personal responsibility and accountability.
- Client focus. We value our client relationships. We listen to our clients and respond to their needs with energy, enthusiasm and efficiency. We focus on solutions that create value for our clients. And we will always go the extra mile for our clients.
- Respect. We are committed to building and maintaining an environment in which we respect each other, in terms of talents, personal qualities and differences. We appreciate diversity in thinking and share what we know.
- Integrity. We inspire trust as legal advisors. We deliver on our promises. We also maintain the highest possible ethical standards.
- Continuous improvement. We believe in continuous learning. We embrace change. We reward goal-oriented effort and achievement. And we coach each individual to enhance his or her ability to contribute.
- Fun. We enjoy what we do.
We know how to look after our team. Our internal staff development programs allow you to cultivate your skills and reap the rewards. Enjoy staff retreats or earn remuneration rewards….. we have a lot to offer for those willing to participate in the success of the firm. Some of the benefits provided include:
- In-house CPD seminars & e-learning
- Use of complimentary town vehicle
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Numerous social events
- Extra day of paid leave on birthday
- Flexible Working
- Weekly fresh food provided
- Staff pro bono legal advice
- Discounted pick-up/drop-off dry cleaning services
We look forward to hearing from you.