We provide timely, efficient and strategic advice on how to manage the dispute and achieve your desired outcomes.
- Experienced, dedicated industrial relations and employment law team
- Emphasis on dispute resolution and practical problem solving
- Have a deep understanding of all legal and commercial risks related to employment law
Practical and tailored solutions to employment disputes
As highly experienced industrial relations lawyers, we understand that legal disputes regarding employment can cause significant loss to a business and can be distressing for both employer and employees, if not handled correctly. We assist employers including SMEs, local government, partnerships and associations, as well as individual employees, with a variety of workplace disputes.
When you require a lawyer, HHG Legal Group will assign an experienced workplace and employment lawyer who will work closely with you to resolve your dispute. With decades of experience in employment law, our perth employment lawyers can cost-effectively assist you in resolving your workplace issues, help you to strengthen your position, or negotiate on your behalf to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your workplace dispute.
Our workplace lawyers handle a range of employment disputes
Our employment lawyers provide efficient and commercially astute advice that integrates a deep understanding of all legal and commercial risks relating to employment. Our services include:
- Workplace bullying, discrimination and harassment claims
- Underpayment, entitlement and leave disputes
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Workplace health and safety issues, including mandatory vaccinations
- Termination or non-dismissal claims including unfair and unlawful dismissals, general protection (adverse action) claims and discrimination claims
- Breaches of the Fair Work Act or National Employment Standards (NES)
- Good faith bargaining and enterprise agreement disputes
- Performance management and workplace investigations
- Advice on jurisdictional issues
- Restraints of trade, non-solicit and non-compete disputes
Our team also provide proactive advice to assist with minimising the risk of workplace disputes. To find out more about our industrial relations services, including drafting agreements, policies and strategic advice, contact our Employment Lawyers.
Contact Our Employment Dispute Lawyers
At HHG Legal Group, we know the importance of obtaining early and practical advice if you are involved in an employment or workplace dispute and the difference it can make to your position. Our experienced team of employment dispute lawyers are located in Perth, Joondalup, Mandurah, Bunbury and Albany so we are always close by. Contact our team today to discuss your situation.
*This is general information only, and does not constitute specific legal advice. Please consult one of our experienced Legal Team for specific advice relevant to your situation.
Want to know more? Let’s chat.
If you have any questions about our services, please use the form on the right and one of our staff will respond as soon as possible.