CLIENT SERVICE GUARANTEES AREN’T NEW. FOR LAWYERS THEY ARE.
We understand that good service is subjective from client to client and guarantee* that we will strive to deliver the best service, no matter how complex a matter is.
We do this by delivering:
- Expertise – The best solicitor will be selected with the exact expertise for your matter. As a full-service firm you have the benefit of having access to multiple specialist solicitors across all areas of law covering every eventuality and giving you peace of mind.
- Knowledge – The solicitor will garner full knowledge and understanding of your matter, insofar as possible, during your consultation. We’re confident you will be happy with the solicitor chosen to handle your matter however if you are not satisfied by the end of the consultation, either you can ask for an alternative solicitor (at no cost) or ask for your money back.
- Responsiveness in your matter is of the utmost importance. Depending on the urgency of action required we will guarantee to get back to you by the following business day at the very latest however in most cases it will be within a few hours, if not before.
- Regular Communication – you choose your level of service, if you so wish we can leave no stone unturned and reach out daily however there are cost implications, so we’ll manage expectations from the outset.
- Transparency of pricing – we will set the standards and expectations from the outset and endeavour to give you full transparency when it comes to the scope of work involved and any unexpected variations.
- Genuine Care – Ultimately we want to offer the best service possible at what can be a very disconcerting time of your life. We value our relationship with you and want to build it for the long term.
Hardly any conditions and no fine print.
*The guarantee applies to concerns you may have about the level of service you are receiving. Payment of your account will demonstrate your happiness with the level of service you are experiencing.
If this changes at any point please get in touch with our Executive Chairman, Simon Creek, and he will endeavour to alleviate your concerns.
There are no more conditions. No lengthy exclusions, no hidden clauses, no ‘fine print’. The guarantee is simple – we want clients to be extremely satisfied with our service. We will do what it takes (within reason) to keep you happy.
We are 100% committed to ensuring you spread the word that HHG Legal Group guarantees service excellence. It’s no wonder why we’ve been trusted by WA families and businesses since 1919.