Join Daniel Morris, Special Counsel, and multi-award-winning construction lawyer, to learn more about negotiating and managing key contract terms.
This interactive presentation will cover:
- Time-bars: what do they mean and when do they kick in?
- Liquidated damages: attack your principal’s claims; protect your own.
- Dispute resolution: is it best to stick with the tried and true?
- Effective use of the Personal Property Securities Act.
- Pay and get paid as the contracts say: nothing more, nothing less.
Date: Thursday 29 July 2021
Location: Level 8, 863 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
5:00pm – Registration
5:15pm – Presentation commences
6:15pm – Seminar concludes, and casual networking function commences*
*If you are attending the networking function please advise of any dietary requirements.