Following the recent COVID-19 announcement regarding mandatory restrictions being introduced for Perth and Peel, our offices remain open, however, we have made the following adjustments to help keep you and our staff safe:
- Team members in our Perth, Joondalup and Mandurah offices are wearing masks.
- Unless exempt for medical or other reasons, please wear a mask when visiting one of these offices. If you do not have a mask when you arrive, please ask a member of staff for a mask.
- Face to face meetings are being conducted in socially distanced meeting rooms.
- All visitors should check in using the SafeWA app when entering one of our offices.
- Sanitiser is available at all entry and exit points and shared spaces.
- Our meeting rooms and shared spaces are cleaned regularly.
- If you would prefer a virtual appointment, our team can assist you over the phone or video conference using TEAMS or Zoom.
The safety of our clients, team, contacts and the WA community is our top priority. With over 100 years of experience assisting Western Australian businesses, governments and individuals with their legal requirements, HHG is well equipped and experienced to continue delivering tailored solutions to our clients.
Please visit our contact page to submit an enquiry, or contact your preferred office directly. Our Bunbury and Albany offices are continuing to operate as normal.
Thank you for your understanding, and take care.