Grapes and Gallops 2013 HHG Legal Group – Proud Sponsors
HHG PROUD SUPPORTERS OF GRAPES AND GALLOPS FESTIVAL IN MOUNT BARKER
HHG Legal Group has sponsored the Grapes and Gallops Festival since 2011.
As one of WA’s fastest growing law firms, with offices in West Perth, Albany, Mount Barker and Denmark we have clear criteria around the events we sponsor and support. We are particularly aligned with events that have a strong Great Southern presence, but attracts a wider participation. We believe the Grapes and Gallops Festival, a joint venture of the Mount Barker Turf Club and the Mount Barker Wine Producers Association, is an excellent event for the following reasons:-
- It is well organised and generates local, state and international interest.
- It supports and promotes 12 local wine producers and showcases local gourmet foods bringing attention to the value of the region as a premium supplier of quality produce.
- It is vested in tradition and history, which is aligned to our firm, which originally started in the Great Southern region in 1919 as Hudson Henning and Goodman prior to being merged with Wheatleys Legal in West Perth..
- The event is well patronised and has an excellent, growing reputation by offering a mix of experiences across sport, gourmet food, premium wine and fashion.
- It offers a high profile event on the state Racing calendar with a ten race programme including the $90,000 Mungrup Stud Sprint.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the event organisers, particulary Kim Tryer the Chair of Grapes and Gallops, for another fabulous Grapes and Gallops Festival this year – congratulations. Your hard work was well worth it.
See the thankyou letter from Kim Tryer in the attached PDF.